‧Director of DGH
‧Motor Vehicle Inspection and Administration
‧Immediate Traffic Information System
‧Motor Vehicle Office
‧Traffic and transportation
‧Travel and Tourism
‧Tax Financial Service
Motor Vehicles Office
User friendly and convenient measurements for highway supervision services
(2) Authorized convenient store can collect traffic violation fees, license and registration renew fees, and fuel used tax.
Establishment of license plate bidding website.
(4) Web number plate competitive tender.
(5) Publish of road supervision brochure for new immigrants.
(6) Telephone speech Services for paying traffic fine. 412-11111、412-6666(168#).
(7) Telephone speech Services for vehicle/motorcycle license and registration renew 412-1111、412-6666(167#).
(8) Telephone speech Services for paying fuel use tax 412-1111、412-6666(169#).
Establishment of Information system website for national freeways and public highway buses.
(10) Establishment of highway supervision special telephone line service for compliments and accusations 0800-231035.
Highway Disaster Inquiry System, providing information of damaged and disastrous highways.
Immediate Traffic Information System of Directorate General of Highways, MOTC.
Basic Information Inquiry System for Rivers and bridges.
Inquiry System for the beauty of highways.
Inquiry System for featured bridges.
Inquiry System for scenic location of highway.
(7) Automatic telephone inquiry service for disastrous location and traffic situation 0800-231034 (Office hour and disaster period only).
No.70, Sec. 1, Jhongsiao W. Rd., Jhongjheng District,Taipei City 100,Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Best viewed with IE 6.0 or higher with 1024 x 768 resolution